Coastal & Marine Links
This list contains a variety of useful links to Coastal & Ocean Reasearch Sites. Though not all-inclusive, this list should provide a good starting point when searching for information on the general topics listed below.
If you have a link you would like added, please forward it to our web editor.
Geography|Information|CZM|Labs & Ships|Planning|Erosion|Data
Coastal & Marine Geography
General Information Sources
- United Nations Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission
- Your Gateway to Oceanographic and Marine Data & Information in Europe
- Headquarters, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (e.g., The Engineer Library, including the Coastal Engineering Manual, EM 1110-2-1100, Part 1 thru 5 and Appendix A))
- Coasts, Oceans, Ports, and Rivers Institute
- Coastal Guide Europe (covers Europe and the Mediterranean)
- Coastal Education & Research Foundation (CREF), Inc.
- Journal of Coastal Research online
- The National Sea Grant Program
- NOAA, Coastal Services Center
- USGS Coastal and Marine Geology Program
- EPA, Office of Water, National Estuary Program
- NOAA National Geophysical Data Center
- NOAA, National Oceanographic Data Center
- NOAA, National Ocean Service, Special Projects Office
Coastal Zone Management
Institutes, Laboratories, and Ships
Planning -Local to Global Examples
Coastal Erosion Studies
Search for More Coastal Erosion Studies with Google!
Coastal & Shoreline Data Sources